Osmoflo provides commercial flexibility through a range of financial and service level options to ensure clients receive outcomes that suit their particular circumstances. These include
- capital purchase
- Build Own Operate (Transfer) for long term agreements
- rental options for short term or emergency needs
- flexible operation and maintenance agreements
This is a standard procurement option where you, the client purchase the plant outright. Osmoflo provide operations and maintenance support at a level to suit your risk appetite and circumstances.
Build Own Operate
Build Own Operate contracts provide financing and transfer the system operation and maintenance risk away from your organisation. Osmoflo takes full responsibility for water delivery to contract specifications with guaranteed performance. Your water charge is directly linked to usage. This allows for the cost of water production to become a monthly operating expense rather than a capital cost.
Osmoflo has Australia's largest rental fleet of reverse osmosis desalination systems for brackish and sea water treatment. Rental plants are available for immediate delivery. Aplications include;
- emergency water due to breakdown, unforseen capacity demand, unscheduled maintenance, changes in water quality
- flexible-term hire for increased production periods, plant upgrades
- events where access to potable water is not available
- risk management for back up during critical periods and drought conditions
- improved water quality - add to an existing system for polishing to a higher quality