Reverse Osmosis Rental Fleet
Immediate Delivery • Australia Wide
Rental unit being dispatched
Osmoflo has Australia's largest rental fleet of reverse osmosis desalination plants for immediate delivery throughout Australia.
With a range of brackish and sea water options, Osmoflo provides the flexibility to suit your needs.
To ensure the highest water quality and reliability, the same advanced engineering and technology we use for our world class water desalination plants is also used for our rental fleet.
There is a range of sizes and options for mining, resources, construction, municipalities, power and general industry.
We have extensive experience in setting up temporary systems for a range of needs, including:
- Emergency water due to breakdown, unforseen capacity demand, unscheduled maintenance, changes in water quality
- Capacity increases during high production periods
- Events where brackish water needs upgrading to potable water
- Back-up during critical periods, plant upgrades and drought conditions
- Improved water quality - add to an existing system for polishing to a higher quality
- Environmental needs - dewatering to meet discharge requirements
The Osmoflo Advantage
- Australian designed and made
- National network of service technicians to provide timely set up and local service response
- Units are modular for flexibility in capacity requirements
- Systems are automated, requiring limited scheduled maintenance
- Short or long term rental
- Our technicians commission and regularly service the plant
- Emergency response when required
- Extensive range of chemicals, consumables and parts
For emergency assistance phone 1300 OSMOFLO (1300 676 635)
Case study links:
Industries - Our Industry Projects