24 Hour Manned Control Centre - Operations and Maintenance
Osmoflo offers complete remote plant monitoring and control solutions via our 24/7 manned Operations Control Centres. These Control Centres utilise the SCADA component in our proprietary PlantConnect system, which assists in the monitoring of plants across the globe. Through our Control Centres we are able to provide our clients with immediate plant operation support and critical alarm response.
Osmoflo's Operations Control Centres have a high level of experience in plant operations, capable of monitoring many plants and facilities around the globe. Osmoflo's Control Centres provide virtually immediate response to plant faults which minimises any plant downtime and ensures water quality compliance, as well as preventing potential equipment damage.
PlantConnect is Osmoflo’s proprietary operations and maintenance system, acting as a platform for all our Operations and Maintenance activities and includes such functions as:
Improved Plant Performance
Achieving reduced operating costs ($/L) through reduced downtime, increased production, optimised plant operation, reduced chemical consumption, long term optimisation of membrane life.
Reduced labour costs by reducing site based labour requirements (i.e. Night shift).
Excellent support for site-based personnel
- 24/7 alarm response
- 24/7 remote assistance for site operators
- Troubleshooting and investigation
- Regular runtime assessment and tuning to ensure WTPs are running within design specification
Complete Remote Operation Capability
- Live SCADA operation
- Full History (data capture and storage)
- Reduced need for site-based Operators (reducing the plant operational costs)
- Able to view the plant physically with live cameras (this has helped greatly with diagnosis the past and prevented large scale spills, aided with onsite assistance, etc)
- Completely unique when comparing us to other water treatment companies who claim to have 24/7 monitoring. Osmoflo Control Centre is a 24/7 rostered department with qualified and experienced engineers ready to assist.
Optional High-Level Client Reporting
- Clients can opt to receive Event Reports to be notified of CC’s full action and diagnostics.
- Regular interval plant performance reports.
- Osmoflo Control Centre is open and transparent by giving the client the option to constantly overlook Control Centre operations via OsmoView app.
PLC Programming capabilities
- Reduced downtime by quickly investigating and correcting PLC faults/code bugs
- Improved site operation, by troubleshooting/optimising plant control logic
- Vastly reduced downtime in the event of PLC code failure
Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Intergation
- Raising and logging unscheduled repairs
- ISO55001 compliant
Optional Machine Learning
- Improved operational efficency with artifical intelligence monitoring live data where operational changes are made accordingly
- Lower power use
- Increased production
- Decreased chemical consumption and overall downtime
Short term and long term plant performance is closely monitored via the PlantConnect system with trending capabilities. Any performance issues can be easily identified and quickly rectified. The system can generate month reports based on plant performance and predetermined KPI’s.
Find out more about our O&M capabilities in Osmoflo's Operations and Maintenance brochure.
OsmoView Smartphone App
Osmoflo has developed the 'OsmoView' smartphone app to provide customers with an innovative and convenient new way to access critical alerts and operational data for their water treatment plants.
LONG TERM O&M PROJECT EXAMPLES INCLUDE: